- ED - Extra-Low Dispersion Glass is used in the objective lens. This produces a high contrast image from edge to edge.
- Dual Focus System consists of a course adjustment knob for fast focusing and a micro-adjustment knob for fine focusing.
- PFM - Perfect Fully Multi coatings are applied to all surfaces of lenses and prisms.
- Waterproof ? Spotting scopes are completely waterproof.
- Aiming Hole ? An aiming hole for quickly finding a bird or animal is provided on the side of the scope.
Released in Spring 2007, the Geoma II ED is the flagship model of Vixen?s extensive range of spotting scopes.
Geoma II ED82 Spotting Scope
Geoma II ED82 Spotting Scopes are supplied with the GLH48T zoom eyepiece which gives a magnification range from 21 to 63X.
This magnification range is more suitable for viewing smaller objects such as birds and bullet holes in targets.
The large 82mm objective transmits a level of brightness appropriate to the higher range of magnification.