Cisco Catalyst WS-C3850-48P-S Layer 3 Switch [WS-C3850-48P-S]
Unify Wired and Wireless Networks
Cisco Unified Access is the convergence of the wired and wireless networks into one physical infrastructure. It offers greater intelligence, simplicity, performance, and open interfaces. One network starts with Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switches, which combine wired and wireless by supporting wireless tunnel termination and full wireless LAN controller functionality.
Review Our Cheap Special Warehouse Sale Price With Australia Warranty On Cisco Catalyst WS-C3850-48P-S Layer 3 Switch [WS-C3850-48P-S]
Best-in-Class Stackable Access Switch
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 switch currently offers superior 480 Gbps stacking bandwidth to meet network demand, including gigabit desktop and 802.11ac wireless.
- The switch delivers advanced capabilities such as a high-performance 24 and 48 port Gigabit Ethernet (GE) switch, 480 GB stacking, Power over Ethernet Plus, StackPower, and Flexible NetFlow on all ports.
- In addition, Catalyst 3850 Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) fiber switch models are now available that support both stacked and standalone aggregation. This provides easier management and feature consistency.
Converged Wired and Wireless Access
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch brings Cisco IOS excellence to wireless by extending wired infrastructure features, resiliency, granular QoS, and scalability.
- It provides built-in wireless controller capabilities with 40 G wireless throughput, support for 50 access points and 2000 wireless clients per switch or stack, and support for 802.11ac.
Distributed Intelligent Services
- The Cisco Catalyst 3850 Switch delivers common intelligent services across wired and wireless for security and policy, application visibility and control, network resiliency, smart operations, and more.
- The switch can enable multi-level QoS based on granular information such as SSID, client, radio, application, and fair share policies for wireless.
Foundation for Cisco Open Network Environment
- The heart of Cisco Catalyst 3850 is the new ASIC with programmability for future features and intelligence with investment protection. The new ASIC provides a foundation for converged APIs across wired and wireless, software-defined networking (SDN) support, and Cisco One Platform Kit (OnePK).