Cokin P025 Blue 82C Full P-Series Filter
This Cokin P025 Blue 82C is a light balancing filter used to increase the colour temperature 200 degrees for a cooler tone than an 82A. This light blue filter absorbs the excessive yellow-red light from daylight in the morning and evening hours and keeps skin tones close to natural. Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness.
Review Our Cheap Special Warehouse Sale Price With Australia Warranty On Cokin P025 Blue 82C Full P-Series Filter
- Measures 85mm x 85mm and fits the Cokin P series holder.
- To be used with film camera using daylight colour film or digital camera in automatic mode.
- Cool down warm tones with the appropriate blue.
- Sandy beaches, snow, monuments, skyscrapers, all recover their natural colouring.
- Can be used to correct colour casts from tungsten lighting.
- Filter factor 1.2, +2/3 stop
- Same purpose of use as filter 82A but with stronger effect