Elgato Video Capturing Device transfers video to your Mac or PC from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analogue video device as a high quality H.264 file. Elgato Video Capture’s easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analogue video device to capturing video and choosing how you will watch and share it.
- There is no easier way to digitise home video to playback on your computer, to sync with an iPad or iPhone, to edit in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, or to upload to YouTube.
- Elgato Video Capture comes with Elgato Video Capture software for Mac and Windows.
- Model: 1VC108601001
- With Australian Warranty
Put Family Memories on your computer
- The era of VHS tapes is winding down, and after three decades there is a lot of video content to transfer for modern playback devices. What’s more, any video stored on magnetic tape (such as VHS, Video8 and Hi8) has a limited life span and deteriorates over time. Elgato Video Capture provides an easy way to bring those precious memories into iTunes or your Windows Media Player library.
Every step is made simple
- Elgato Video Capture is very easy to use. The software assistant guides you through every step, from connecting an analogue video device to capturing video and choosing how you will watch and share it. The software offers a simple tool to trim the beginning and end of the captured video. With just one click, you can add your video to iTunes or to your Windows Media Player library; you can play back the video on your computer or sync it with your iPad or iPhone; you can upload your video directly to YouTube; and you can edit it right away in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker.
Video to your computer from a DVR, DVD Player, or Set-Top Box
- Perhaps you’ve been given a DVD from a family event or reunion and you want to share it by posting it on your website or on YouTube. Or you’ve saved some great movies and TV shows on your DVR and want to play them back on your iPad. Elgato Video Capture can connect and capture video to your Mac or PC from any device that has composite “RCA” or S-Video outputs. It also comes with a SCART adapter.
- Brand Name: Elgato
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1VC108601001
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.elgato.com
- Manufacturer: Elgato Systems
Transfer video to your Mac from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analog video device as an iTunes-ready H.264 or MPEG-4 file. Elgato Video Capture's easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analog video source to recording the video on your Mac and choosing how you will watch and share it.
- Product Model: 1VC108601001
- Product Name: 1VC108601001 Video Capturing Device
- Product Type: Video Capturing Device
- Audio Line In: Yes
- Composite Video: Yes
- Number of Composite Video Inputs: 1
- Number of S-Video Inputs: 1
- S-Video: Yes
- System Requirements:
- Intel Core processor for MAC and 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or Intel Atom CPU for PC
- 1 GB RAM
- Built-in USB 2.0 port
- Operating System(s):
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Functions: Signal Conversion
- Functions: Video Capturing
- Functions: Video Recording
- Maximum Resolution: 640 x 480
- Platform Supported: Mac
- Platform Supported: PC
- Video Formats: H.264
- Video Formats: Hi8
- Video Formats: MPEG-4
- Video Formats: VHS
- Video System: NTSC
- Video System: PAL
- Video System: SECAM