The HPRC 4050 Waterproof Hard Case (Black) [P4050] is a lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case. The case can be used to carry audio, photo or video equipment and accessories.
It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases. The hard resin shells are virtually unbreakable and the interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight. The case has an air pressure release valve. It is carried by a super-soft rigid grip handle.
The case is made in Italy and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Fits video, audio, photo and any equipment requiring a hard, watertight, protective case
- Air Pressure Release Valve
- Temperature rating = +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Reinforced, double hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Made in Italy
Backed by a lifetime replacement warranty
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non conducting
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Meets current international specifications of less than 45" (114.3cm) for carry-on luggage 1
- SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip, folding top handle
- RBS (Roll Body System) allows an optional shoulder strap to follow the natural body movement while walking or running
HPRC 4050 Certifications
Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rating for shipping cases IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion). STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System
HPRC are premium Italian designed cases that give you the confidence to send your equipment into even the most severe conditions. That's because HPRC shells are injection molded using an advanced patented plastic that creates a light- weight high-strength barrier between your protected items and the outside elements.
HPRC protection meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases as well as rigorous standards for military use (STANAG 4280, DS 81-41, IP67).
The AMRE 4050 case is the perfect size to hold small cameras, video players and other small electronic devices. It also makes for a great waterproof case for boaters looking to protect personal items between trips to the shore.
- Injection molded shell
- Self-customizable cubed foam interior
- Neoprene O-ring to keep the case air and watertight
- Meets or exceeds specifications from ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41
- Temperature Rating of -32 to +176 F
- Air pressure release valve included
- Super-soft grip rigid handle
- Backed by a Lifetime replacement warranty