Quality and Affordability
The ACULON A211 12x50 binoculars feature 12-power multicoated lenses and 50mm objectives fabricated with Nikon’s exclusive lead and arsenic free Eco-Glass™. The BaK4 Porro prism systems within all ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a high quality image under a multitude of lighting conditions, making these binoculars effective from dawn till dusk. All together the ACULON A211 12x50 binoculars are a quality, cost effective choice.
Aspherical Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
Delivering a bright and clear image in most lighting conditions
A triad of optical technology is integrated into the ACULON A211 binoculars. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness. The environmentally-friendly Nikon Eco-Glass ’ lenses deliver astonishing clarity and precision in a lighter-weight, lead and arsenic-free glass composition.
Ergonomic, Lightweight Body Design
The ACULON A211 12x50 binoculars are designed to be as light as possible along with excellent ergonomics. This assures you will be comfortable and steady throughout extended periods of use and makes them extremely easy to carry all day long.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon Aculon A211 12x50 Binoculars
- Large objective lens diameter for a brighter and wider field of view
- Multilayer-coated lenses for bright, sharp images
- Aspherical eyepiece lenses for undistorted images across entire surface of the lens
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups facilitate positioning of the eyes
- Rubber armoring offers shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Tripod adaptable