By positioning the FSB-8 between Nikon Compact Digital Camera COOLPIX P300 and one of Nikon's various optical products: EDG Fieldscope, Fieldscope, Spotting Scope or EZ-Micro, the COOLPIX P300 instantly transforms into a super-telephoto or macro shot camera.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon FSB-8 Fieldscopes Spotting Scopes
- Designed to be used exclusively with the COOLPIX P300
- The camera mount adjustment screws enable precise optical centre positioning in order to minimise vignetting
- Long cable release included
Nikon digiscoping camera bracket.
- Designed for use with the Nikon Coolpix P300 digital camera.
- Includes the Nikon FSB Cable Release 1 (approx 50cm length) plus non skid pad.
- Easy to attach to the camera.
- Mounts using fastening screw into the camera's tripod socket.
- Camera battery can be changed whilst the camera is attached to the bracket.
- Dimensions (without screw): 80 x 83 x 73 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight (without cable release): 110 grams.
Nikon Coolpix P300 + FSB-8 Bracket can be attached to:
- Nikon EDG eyepiece (not FEP-20-60) eg EDG Fieldscope 65 + FEP-38W + FSB-8 + P300
- Fieldscope DS eyepiece eg Fieldscope ED III + 24x Wide DS + FSB-8 + P300
- Spotting Scope RA III DS eyepiece eg RA III 82 WP + 25x DS + FSB-8 + P300
- EZ-Micro microscope
(Attaching the FEP-25LER or FEP-30W is not recommended due to vignetting)