Introducing the greatest MONARCH ever
Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is an entirely new level of MONARCH that not only bestows the latest in optical innovation upon the passions of its owner, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
Raising the bar
Nikon’s unparalleled optical system
The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system—a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’s premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
The clearest, widest views
Advanced multilayer coatings
The sophisticated coating Nikon applies to MONARCH 7 goes far beyond conventional coatings. Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
True colors in high resolution
MONARCH 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon Monarch 7 8x42 Binoculars
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (58.4° for 8x42)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for the brightest images
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied to the outside surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click to facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens caps