High-performance long-range riflescope. Boasts a 30 mm one-piece body tube that allows for a generous windage and elevation range. The large 50 mm objective lens features Nikon’s multilayer anti-reflective coating and offers outstanding light transmission with well-balanced color across the 4-16x magnification range. Adjustments are made in precisely calibrated, audible ¼ MOA click-stop moves that help keep shots on target. Combined with etched glass reticles that provide strong shock and recoil resistance, this Monarch X riflescope is ideal for hunters and shooters who value precision and flexibility.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon Monarch X MCX 2.5-10x44SF M MD2 Riflescopes
- Large 50 mm objective lens for bright images.
- 4 -16x magnification range provides outstanding flexibility for close range and long-distance shots.
- Nikoplex Reticle.
- 30 mm tube Diameter (European standard).
- Hand-turn windage and elevation adjustment: made in precise and audible ¼ MOA click-stop moves (to a maximum of 50 MOA).
- Convenient side focus parallax adjustment.
- Tough, durable one-piece body, with generous elevation and windage adjustment range.
- Multilayer coated lenses deliver superior light transmission for bright, clear images with well-balanced color.
- Etched glass reticle provides superior shock and recoil resistance.
- Comfortable eye relief of 88.9 mm (at 4x magnification) and 94 mm (at 16x magnification).
- Waterproof and fog-proof with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
Actual magnifications (x)
Effective objective diameter (mm)
Exit pupil (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
88.9 (at 4x)/94.0 (at 16x)
Tube diameter (mm)
Objective outside diameter (mm)
Eyepiece outside diameter (mm)
Adjustment graduation (mm/1 Click)
Adjustment graduation (MOA/ 1 Click)
Max. internal adjustment (MOA)
Parallax setting (m)
45.72 to ∞
Field of view at 100 m (m)
8.7 (at 4x)/2.2 (at 16x)