The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscopes are entry models of Nikon Fieldscopes and successors of the Spotting Scope RA III series. The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main bodies are about 20% lighter than the current RA III spotting scopes.The newly developed zoom eyepiece lens minimises colour aberration at the edge of the field of view, and offers long eye relief for viewing comfort.
Three types of eyepiece lenses with digiscoping compatibility which connect to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras, by using the FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket.
Review our Cheap online store special warehouse sale price with Australia Warranty for Nikon Prostaff 5 Fieldscope 82 Spotting Scopes
- Lightweight main body reduced by about 20% compared to the current model.
- Minimized colour aberration at the edge of the field of view and long eye relief are achieved with the newly developed zoom eyepiece lens.
- Large objective lens (60mm & 82mm) for a brighter field of view.
- All lenses and prisms in the main body and the eyepieces are multilayer coated.
- Waterproof (Up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas in the main body. Water-resistant eyepiece lenses.
- The digiscoping mount which can be connected to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras using an FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket is available for the three newly developed models of eyepiece lenses.
- Build-in type slide hood.
- Lead-and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
- A stay-on case is included.
- Two screw mounting holes of the main body are provided for stable mounting on a tripod adjustable for use with or without a digiscoping system.
- Stylish and compact design.
- The current eyepiece lenses for Spotting scope RAIII series are compatible with the new PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main body.