Hot Price - While Stock Last With Two Years Warranty
Portraiture, Nature, Landscape & Sport
- Special renewed design
- Stylish metallic look
- Perfect to take close up images
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Optimised for movie shooting with low focusing noise
- 3.8x zoom - Telephoto zoom lens
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Optional lens hood is available (LH-61D)
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport
The latest generation of the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 R (35mm equivalent focal length: 40-300mm) has now arrived. It features a brand new optimised overall design in a stylish metal look. It?s small, lightweight and variable in performance, perfect for close-up portraits or long distant scenes and it is flexible for indoor or outdoor use. You can use this high power zoom as perfect companion of your standard kit lens without travelling with too much equipment. It comes with a unique screw drive mechanism, which is especially quiet and fast (MSC) perfect for shooting films and taking rapid-fire still shots. It keeps you on your toes for your next subject, whether moving or not.
- The internal focusing mechanism with its screw drive moves less units for focusing. Thanks to this it provides a fast high-speed contrast AF and a silent lens drive, which is perfect for movie shooting.
- Outstanding compactness through the Micro Four Thirds system standard
- Equivelent to 80-300mm zoom on a 35mm film camera