Movie capture, General photography, Travel, Landscapes, Portraits & Macro photography
- Electromagnetic zoom mechanism
- Special AF-lock button (L-Fn)
- Compact design and lightweight
- Choose your favourite from 2 colours
- ED and aspherical lens elements for excellent quality
- close focusing distance of 20cm
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ comes with a new ultra-smooth, near-silent electromagnetic zoom mechanism that powers the lens on its own - no potentially jerky wristwork required. This makes it easy for anyone to make great movies. Add in variable zoom speed and blazing quick auto focus, and it's the perfect zoom lens for recording movies and portraits. It's also ideal for high-quality macros or wide-angle shots and the first PEN lens with the new L-Fn button, which prevents the camera focusing on the wrong subject by mistake. Should something suddenly come between the lens and your intended subject, you simply push this button to temporarily suspend autofocus until it's moved out of the way.