- Interior And Architecture
- Wide Angle Landscape
- Ultra wide angle zoom
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Optimised for movie shooting with low focusing noise
- Ultra compact with a length of only 49mm
- Multi-coating on all lens elements
- Circular aperture diaphragm
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm 1:4.0-5.6 (35mm equivalent focal length: 18-32mm) expands the new lens system. The ultra compactness is undeniable with its a weight of only 155g and a total length of 49mm, possible through the retractable parking mechanism. Compared with our existing ultra wide-angle zoom "ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6" the volume has been reduced by 50% and the weight even by 40%. But not only the amazing compactness satisfies, but also the excellent image quality. You can easily create powerful effects of perspective or use it at the wide-end for excellent close-up shooting with a minimum distance of 15cm from the lens front.
- The internal focusing mechanism moves just one lens unit for focusing. Thanks to this it provides a fast high-speed contrast AF and a silent lens drive, which is perfect for movie shooting.
- Outstanding compactness through the Micro Four Thirds system standard