The Pentax 10x30 PCF CW Binoculars  is a light and compact binocular ideally suited for sporting events, concerts, or the trail. The porro prism design produces images with good contrast between near and far objects, and the wide field of view enables easy tracking of fast moving subjects.
Designed for durability, the housing has rubber armoring to protect it from drops and impacts. It's nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance, and it is submersible to 3.3 feet.
- Porro prism optical design
- 10x magnification
- 30mm objective lens diameter
- Objective lens construction: 2 elements in 1 group
- Eyepiece lens construction: 4 elements in 3 groups
- 288' field of view at 1000 yards, 51.3° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Knurled center focus wheel
- ±3 right-eye dioptric adjustment
- 60-70mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- O-ring sealed and submersible to 3.3'
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof performance
- Rubber armoring protects against impacts and drops
The classic design of the PCF CW offers superior optical performance for use in the field, the stadium or the theater. Boasting the smallest body in the PENTAX PCF lineup, these compact binoculars have a nitrogen-filled body protected by a rubber covering that makes them rugged, waterproof, fog-proof, and fully submersible down to one meter of water. The stylish design sports a host of features that provide excellent viewing comfort and easy operation. A perfect blend of outstanding optical performance, rugged waterproof design, and compact size, the PENTAX PCF CW binoculars are the perfect companion for a wide variety of viewing opportunities.