The Pentax 10x43 DCF SP Binoculars  combine high-precision roof prisms and sophisticated inner-focus system improving image resolution and waterproof reliability, while considerably reducing size and weight.
High-Quality Magnesium Body for Extra Durability
The DCF SP-series models feature a durable magnesium body to reduce overall weight without sacrificing optical performance.
Nitrogen-Filled Waterproof Construction for Reliability and Fresh-Water Cleaning
The DCF SP series features JIS Class 6 waterproof construction for outdoor use on and around the water and for easy rinsing of dust and dirt with fresh water. The rubber housing not only enhances overall waterproof capability, but also protects inner mechanisms from external shock.
Long Eye-Relief Design for Fatigue-Free Viewing
Thanks to the long eye-relief design, you don't have to place your eyes directly on the eyepieces in order to observe the entire image, making extended observation comfortable and fatigue-free. This design is also convenient for eyeglass wearers.
Hybrid Aspherical Optical Elements for an Extra-Clear Image
Incorporating hybrid glass-and-plastic aspherical optical elements into its eyepiece lens, the DCF SP series offers a bright, clear image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
Superb Image Quality Assured by High-Performance Optics and Nitrogen-Filled Body
High-precision roof prisms are treated with special phase coating to improve image resolution and minimize ghost images, while all optical elements are treated with the renowned multi-layer coating. As a result, the DCF SP series offers a remarkably bright, clear view of your subject. In addition, nitrogen gas has been injected into the lens barrels to prevent internal fogging caused by sudden temperature changes.
- A short minimum focusing distance for easy observation of the subject at a close range
- A diopter adjuster with a lock-up mechanism to prevent accidental diopter shifts during observation
- Helicoid-type extendible eyepiece rings with a four-step extension mechanism
- Water-repellent coating on the outer surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses.
- Pentax's 7-layer Super Multi-Coating process applied to every glass surface for crisp images
- BaK-4 High resolution phase-coated roof prisms with silver mirror backing
- Ample 17mm of eye relief allows most eyeglass users to see entire image area
- Click-stop ±4 dioptric correction will not change settings accidentally
- 58-74mm Interpupillary adjustment range
- Magnesium frame construction with sticky rubber armoring & distinctive green and black design
- Accepts optional tripod adapater for great extended viewing sessions
- Incredible close focusing of just 6.6' (2.0 m) makes for great hummingbird and butterfly glassing
- Twist-up eyecups with four click-stop positions accommodates every eye socket and glasses combination imaginable