The Pentax 10x50 XCF Binoculars  combines outstanding optical performance with exceptional value. Ruggedly styled and providing excellent viewing comfort, the PENTAX XCF series binoculars are as easy to operate as they are to afford.
High-quality BaK4 prisms and multi-coated optical elements ensure excellent image quality and light transmission. Soft but durable rubber eyepiece rings can be folded back for the convenience of eyeglass wearers. And a centrally-located, extra large focus wheel affords fast and accurate focusing. Sporting fashionable, black-finish bodies encased in full-body rubber housing, the PENTAX XCF series is ideal for almost any application - from casual viewing to serious observation. Available in four different magnifications.
- Take your binocular anywhere. The PENTAX XCF features a finely constructed porro-prism design and full-body rubber housing to protect the internal mechanisms and optical elements from shock and damage. A black finish adds a distinctive, attractive appearance.
- Focus on your subject quickly and easily with a center-focus system that allows accurate and speedy focusing with simple fingertip control.
- Wear your eyeglasses. The PENTAX XCF series features eyepiece rings made of soft but durable rubber material that can be easily folded back to make image viewing easier for eyeglass wearers.
- Make extended observations easy and more comfortable by combining the built-in tripod socket with a tripod and an optional Tripod Adapter-TP3 to stabilize the binoculars and prevent unwanted shake.
- See your images more clearly. PENTAX smc optics eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays and improves light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- Adjust the image for your eyesight. Incorporated in the right eyepiece ring, the diopter adjustment allows near- and far-sighted viewers to easily and quickly adjust the image to match their eyesight.
- View your subjects even in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.