Here's What You Get in the DVDs
DVD1: How to use the tools for Photo's
- You will learn how to use the tools that professional photographers use.
- You will be taken through a number of techniques that are used at a high level to produce magazine quality images
- You will also learn how to make professional picture packages that clients expect to get.
- You will be taken step by step how to fix lens distortion that most photographers get but don't know they have this will make your photos fit for any display.
DVD 2: How to Blend Photo's
- In this disk you will learn how to blend photos without damaging your originals.
- You will learn how to use the type tool to an advanced level so you will be able to produce flyers, brochures and adverts.
- You will be shown how to make your name into a watermark so you will be able to protect your images on the web and elsewhere.
- You will learn how to do photo montages to a magazine quality level and much more. You will be taken through simple colour management for the SLR photographer.
DVD 3: Practise Files
- On this disk you have a number of easy to practice files that you can use at the same time that I am teaching you.
- This is the best way to learn. It's a watch & learn then try it yourself process.
- The lessons come in a DVD format as well as Quicktime movies for those who want to view their lessons crystal clear.
5 good reasons why you should do this course!
- Once you finish watching the DVD's you will know exactly how to use Photoshop for photo's
- You will know how to edit, refine and enhance photo's like a professional
- You can watch the video's over and over until you understand
- Nothing is left out this is the most comprehensive course available
- You are in good hands David Pix is a Photoshop qualified teacher
Photographers learn Photoshop the easy way!
Are you a photographer who needs to know the right way to use Photoshop to digitally retouch your photos?
In this course you will be shown just what you need to know without going into a lot of unnecessary tools that photographers just don't need.
This is a 3 DVD course to get you up and running quickly and easily. These unique tutorials have been developed for the photographer who hasn't got time to attend a full course on Photoshop.
Developed by photo-Imaging teacher David Pix for the photographer who needs to be shown step by step how to digitally blend and retouch their photos.
Forget sacrificing sleepless nights staying up to learn a 500 page Photoshop manual. In these step-by-step videos, you will learn how to get up and running in under one day.
David Pix has taught Photoshop to photographers everyday for the last 7 years, he knows exactly what you need to know.
As an SLR photographer its essential that you know how to use Photoshop and its various tools. Many people have a very difficult time trying to figure out Photoshop on their own, and don't want to sit through hours of tutorial videos when all they wanted was a basic understanding of how things work to get magazine quality images.
This course completely bypasses the large manual and complicated tutorials and goes straight to the meat of what you really need to know! You will be amazed at what you can do after following these easy lessons.