Pixel Oppilas Wireless Remote Control DC1 For Nikon
Availability: Ordered in Upon Purchase
- Oppilas Wireless remote control has single, continuous, bulb and delay shooting.
- Uses FSK 2.4 GHz wireless controls system for reliability and stability.
- Uses affordable AAA batteries.
- Transmitter only uses lower than 2mA under working status.
- Receiver only uses lower than 2mA under working status.
- Battery working time is up to 400 hours, 5 x less power compared to similar products.
|| FSK 2.4GHz Wireless System
| Operation Range:
| Transmit Power:
| Cable length:
||30cm (straight line )
| Transmitter Stand-by Time:
||3 Years (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
| Receiver Stand-by Time:
400 Hours (2pcs AAA alkaline battery)
| Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) :
||97 X 33 X 15 MM
| Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) :
||66 X 37.5 X 28.5 MM
| Oppilas transmitter :
| Oppilas receiver :
| AAA battery :
| Shutter release cable :
| Instruction manual: