Pixel TC-252 Cable Wired Timer Remote Control
Limited Stock Available at Clearence Price
The Pixel TC-252 Cable Wired Timer Remote Control functions as an off camera trigger and allows for Single, Continuous, Bulb, Timer Planning as well as Delay Shooting Modes.
Delay Shooting Mode can set both the time and number of shots (delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shots is 1 to 99 pictures) and Timer Planning Mode can be set to the time between 0S to 99H59M59S. The Pixel TC-225 can also be used as a normal shutter release without battery. The units LCD is easy to understand and allows for ease of operation.
- Pixel TC-252 functions:
- Single Shot Mode
- Continuous Shooting Mode
- Bulb Shooting Mode
- Delayed Shooting Mode
- Timer Planned Shooting Mode
- Delay shooting can set both the time and number of shots; delay time is 1s to 59s; number of shoot is 1 to 99 pictures.
- Timer planning mode can be set to the time between 0S to 99H59M59S.
- Can be used as normal shutter release without battery.
- LCD display shows functions - easy to understand and operate.
||Timer Remote Control
| Cable length:
||1.8M (Coiled style)
| Transmitter Stand-by Time:
||3 Years (2X AAA alkaline battery)
| Measurement (L X W X H):
||149 X 49.5 X 24 MM
| Weight (with battery):
| Shutter connecting cable:
| AAA battery :
| Instruction manual: