Polaroid Originals OneStep2 Instant Film Camera (Graphite)
Based on the original Polaroid OneStep from 1977, the OneStep2 from Polaroid Originals is a contemporary take on the classic instant film camera. Designed to be simple and easy to use, this camera accepts both i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.1 x 3.1" prints, and has true point and shoot functionality. The recognizable form factor of the camera recalls its predecessor, but has an updated white polycarbonate shell with an integrated optical viewfinder, built-in flash, self-timer function, and a familiar bright red shutter release. The fixed 106mm lens offers a comfortable field of view for everyday shooting, and its fixed focus design suits photographing subjects as close as 2' away. Powering the camera is a built-in 1300mAh lithium-ion battery pack, which is rated for up to 60-days of use per charge.
- Accepts i-Type and 600 instant films to produce 3.5 x 4.2" prints with a 3.1 x 3.1" image area.
- Fixed 106mm lens is constructed from optical grade, coated polycarbonate and acrylic and has a fixed-focus design for working with subjects as close as 2' away.
- Built-in flash is available for working in low-light conditions.
- Self-timer function is ideal for selfies and group portraits.
- Built-in 1300mAh lithium-ion battery can last for up to 60 days per charge, and is charged through the camera with the included USB cable.