Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 FE Lens for Sony E
Characterized by its sleek size, the AF 35mm f/2.8 FE Lens from Samyang is a compact wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its versatile wide angle of view is well-suited to general shooting applications and its slim form factor is ideal for travel and everyday photography. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and one high refractive index element to suppress spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for increased contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens's autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' AF systems for quick and precise focusing performance, and manual focus override is also available for more refined control.
- Compact wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Maximum f/2.8 aperture helps to achieve the slim, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and one high refractive index element help control spherical aberrations and distortions for improved sharpness, resolution, and clarity.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- The integrated autofocus motor works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable.