The Yukon Craft 1.5-6x42 Rifle Scopes feature variable optical zoom which enables the user to operate the sight in various situations and a wide field of view. Lower magnifications combined with a wide field of view are perfect for shooting a fast moving target at short and middle distances. Higher magnifications can be reserved for detailed target observation and precise long-range shots. The body of the Craft sights is made of high grade aluminium with an anodized black matte finish. Full anodizing ensures high wear resistance and anti-glare properties. The Craft features nitrogen-filled optical channel which protects inner optical parts and body of the sights against fogging, often caused by rapid temperature change. Thanks to the fully waterproof body (IPX7 degree of protection) the sight is can be operated in precipitation of any intensity, e.g. heavy shower or snowfall. Each sight is outfitted with covenient flip-up protective lens and eyepiece caps. Thanks to their shape and material used, they minimize impact load in case a rifle with a mounted sight is dropped. The Craft has a reticle with a red illuminated dot with 11 levels of gradual brightness adjustment. The reticle is located in the rear focal plane which ensures convenient aiming and shooting at both large and small-sized at any distances – regardless of magnification, reticle size does not increase as the magnification factor goes up (so, the reticle does not overlap the target). High-precision reticle adjustments of 1/4 MOA per click ensures fast and accurate aiming. The Craft sights are suitable for a wide range of applications including daytime hunting, sports shooting and law enforcement.
- Model: YU23021
- With Australian Warranty
- One-piece housing of optical sights is made of high quality metal and is fully waterproof - the device can be used in any precipitation level. The Nitrogen-purged optical channel the binocular from fogging in case of rapid ambient temperature change.
- Eyepiece and lens caps
- Each sight is outfitted with noiseless flip-up protective lens and eyepiece caps. Thanks to their shape and material used, they minimise impact load in case a rifle with a mounted sight is dropped.
- The Craft features a reticle with a red illuminated dot with 11 levels of gradual brightness adjustment. The reticle is located in the rear focal plane which ensures convenient aiming and shooting at both large and small-sized at any distances.
- Nitrogen-filled optical channel
- Variable magnification adjustment
- Multicoated lenses
- One-piece metal body with anodised coating
- High image quality
- Long eye relief
- High recoil power up to 7000 Joules
- Shock absorbing lens and eyepiece bandages
- Flip-up lens and eyepiece caps
- Light weight