Yukon Craft 4x32 Rifle Scopes [YU23011]
The Yukon Craft 4x32 Rifle Scopes optimal magnification and large field of view distinguishing the line. The body of the device from aluminium with an anodized black matte coating ensures high durability. Full anodizing ensures high wear resistance and anti-glare properties. The optical sight Craft features shock resistance that allows using large calibers (up to 7000 Joules). The nitrogen purchasing protects the inner optical path of the device and its body from fogging caused by temperature jumps. Thanks to the fully waterproof body (IPX7 degree of protection) the optical sight can be operated even in extreme conditions such as torrential rain, snowfall or sand storm. The Craft is outfitted with noiseless flip-up protective lens and eyepiece caps.
Thanks to their special shape and material they minimize impact load in case a rifle with a mounted sight is dropped. The Craft has a reticle with a red illuminated dot with 11 levels of gradual brightness adjustment. High-precision reticle adjustment of 1/4 MOA per click ensures fast and accurate aiming. The Craft sights are suitable for a wide range of applications including daytime hunting, sports shooting and law enforcement.
With Australian Warranty
- Eyepiece and lens caps
- Each sight is outfitted with noiseless flip-up protective lens and eyepiece caps. Thanks to their shape and material used, they minimise impact load in case a rifle with a mounted sight is dropped.
- One-piece housing of optical sights is made of high quality metal and is fully waterproof – the device can be used in any precipitation level. The Nitrogen-purged optical channel the binocular from fogging in case of rapid ambient temperature change.
- Nitrogen-filled optical channel
- Multicoated lenses
- One-piece metal body with anodised coating
- High image quality
- Long eye relief
- High recoil power up to 7000 Joules
- Shock absorbing lens and eyepiece bandages
- Flip-up lens and eyepiece caps
- Light weight