Yukon Tracker 2x24 Night Vision Binoculars [YU25021]
The Yukon Tracker 2x24 Night Vision Binoculars are compact, lightweight and provide a wide field of view. The water resistant body increases the binoculars' versatility, while the central focus knob and fixed eye span distance provide comfort and reliability.
Tracker binoculars utilize built-in infrared illuminators for enhanced image clarity in total darkness. The soft, one-piece eyecup prevents external light distortion and light leakage from the device, allowing the user to remain hidden in the night. The flip-top ECLIPSE? lens caps are an additional element that allows the lens caps to be moved out of the way with a twist of the wrist.
NVB Tracker DL 2x24 possesses all the advantages of this series of night vision binoculars and has a number of additional features. Dual IR unit of NVB Tracker DL 2x24 optimizes the observation process by night. The main IR illuminator enables concentrated vision at a distance of up to 150 m. The auxiliary wide-angle IR illuminator provides excellent panoramic picture at short range of up to 30 m. The LCD readout displays time, on/off mode, IR setting and battery level.
With Australian Warranty
- Body Description
- The night vision tubes housed in the rugged, RUBBER ARMORED? body, provide high-quality viewing in night time conditions.
- Optics / Performance
- Lenses of the binoculars are made of high-quality optical glass. Being fully multi-coated, they provide high resolution and light-gathering power that makes image quality really excellent.
- Electronics / Performance
- The LCD unit displays time, battery level and IR setting. Automatic blanking in 8 seconds and toned semi-transparent cover of the LCD unit provide battery saving and minimize the probability of being discovered.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Central Focusing
- Wide Field of View
- High Quality Picture
- Compact & Lightweight
- Deluxe Padded Soft Carrying Case
- ECLIPSE™ Exclusive Lens Cup System
- PULSE™ System IR Unit